Sunday, September 16, 2007

Justice Has Been Served!


Locke beat Benry!

About 20 minutes ago on the Emmy Awards, Terry O'Quinn won the Emmy for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series. It's about time!!!

While he was sporting a funkadelic outfit that I wasn't quite sure what to make of (AW immediately emailed me: What was up with that pink shirt?), I was thrilled to get a glimpse of my man in action.

If I get a picture of him in his crazy top, I will post it...

I was only watching the show to see what would happen in Locke's category... but I'll stick it out for a little while longer because it hasn't been too boring so far.

Oh yay, Conan just won, too!

More of my Emmy recap tomorrow on According to e.

- e

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi e, have you seen the 5 new characters? (I bet you probably have its pretty old) Any ideas how they might be involved? P.S in case you have not seen it, there are no spoilers on the link and it was released by Damon and Carlton.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_RrObyQ3XzcY/Rt6ONtNEv0I/AAAAAAAAIQU/oUUVq1hw19M/s1600-h/5-faces-scan.gif

Erika (aka "e") said...

I actually have not seen the new characters... there's a post that's a little bit older than this one that talks about how I don't want to know anything about them (if I can help it), so I've avoided all news of the new cast thus far... we'll see if it lasts til February!

- e

Anonymous said...

yay for locke! it's just too bad that LOST as a whole didn't get more nominations. the writers certainly are deserving, i think they're the bet on tv! okay, the pink shirt wouldn't have been quite so bad if it weren't for the sparkly tie! definitely not what i expected from the guy who kills giant wild boars with a little 'ol knife.